My LookBook on TagBrand

17 May 2015

Breathe in the odor of Paris!

My thoughts are on the streets of Paris...




I was really exhausted after hard weeks of studying and working. Not that I worked a lot, the point was that I was fed up with the constant unchanging picture in front of my eyes.  So I needed a rest and to get away from it all, for a while.

                            

The only thing I remember about the flight is how I took a seat , turned on the music and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes in Amsterdam ( we had a change there). In about an hour, I was already sitting on the plane to Paris. There were a lot of people of different nationalities. They were walking along the cabin looking for their seats. This slow quiet moving made me feel sleepy. I closed my eyes, not a though in my head.


It seemed to me that I was absolutely sensible about what' s going on around. Actually, I dozed off. To my mind, I slept for a five minutes, in fact it lasted for an hour. I opened my eyes to see a bucket of delicious croissants, that a stewardess was offering. It was my first "petit-dejeuner" that consisted of a croissant and a coffee. The only thing lacking was an orange juice. Still it was "formidable".

   

When I went outside, torrents of warm air lashed into my face. I felt, at once, the rhythm of the city. It was coinciding with mine. Thanks God, that I found myself at that moment of my life at that very place -  in Paris!


It is a strange feeling to stroll over the parks where so many great famous people had been walking, dreaming and thinking over their life, just like me at the moment. 

         
Paris is an endless source of inspiration. There is harmony in everything around - citizens, streets, cars, buildings. Sometimes you don't feel like speaking, taking photos, just walking and breathing in the feeling of serenity and peace.      


I happened to see a lot of paintings of Paris by French impressionists before. And when I was there, I had an impression that Paris had been made on the basis of all these pictures. One moment it looked like the canvas of Alfred Sisley, then it turned into the Claude Monet's "soleil levant". And it seemed to me that I could feel what Sisley and Monet had been feeling many years ago. 

         
I am from another galaxy
all a romance in the heart of Paris...            

My Paris smells like sweet roses